my baby.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
9/25/10
I have decided today that I'm going to start keeping kind of like a notebook for mine and Richards life. Military life can be crazy but I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's been a week now since we have been married and honestly, it's amazing. He's such a great man and takes wonderful care of me. We are currently in San Diego California until November 1st when we will transfer to a new location for 6 months so he can complete schooling for his new job. Then hopefully we will PCS to Maryland. We went to sea world today, which was not all that bad but would have been better had we had kids or something. There wasn't much to see. We both would have rather gone to the San Diego zoo or the wild animal park. We met Brian and Lisa for dinner in Coronado for some Thai food which was incredible. We are patiently waiting for our marriage license so he can get an ordmod so I can go with him and I can get my ID. Just relaxing at home for the night enjoying our weekend together as always. I love my sailor and the life we live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment