my baby.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10/06/10

Yesterday was an adventure for us. We had so much running around to do and things to get done. Went to Tricare to get me put on insurance didn't have my military ID so we had to go to PSD, had an appointment at 10:30 got there about an hour early had my license and our marriage certificate but DIDN'T have my birth certificate or social security card . I'm sure it got lost in one of the 5 moves that I had done in the past year.So we had to drive to downtown San Diego which is worse than downtown Phoenix. Sat at the social security office for an hour got my verification. Had to come home and get my brith certificate. went back to PSD to get my ID. Sat at PSD for about an hour. Had to go back to tricare after I was in the system to get me on the insurace. Got all of that taken care of, dropped all the paperwork off at home. Went to go get decals for my truck, waited in line to get up there and give the lady all my stuff. My military ID says Ashley Rickel but my registration, insurance and drivers license says Glasmann. She proceeds to ask if I had any of that stuff with my married name. No we havent gotten around to that yet.Then she asks if we had the marriage certificate with us. FUCK we JUST dropped it back off at home. She asks Rich if he was stationed here, I think there was a misunderstanding because he said no not here (cause we were at 32nd st and hes at 3rd flt) so she says well since you're not stationed here we can't give you decals and our system is down so the only thing I can do is give you a day pass. We settled for that and headed to the commissary. Did our shopping in the crowded commissary. Came home and unloaded groceries, he left to get his tattoo finished I stayed home and put everything away and relaxed. He got home about 10 made him dinner cleaned kitchen.By this time it about 11 and our door bell rings and we're thinking wtf who the hell is here.He tells me to go in the bedroom take the dog and shut the door some guy was outside asking if he could use our restroom . Rich said he was obviously drunk he was going to use the restroom and leave. So dude uses the bathroom shoots the breeze with richard a little and leaves. ODD mind you we are on the 2nd story of an apartment complex. Dudes pee outside all the time why did he need to come into our place. Now he knows Rich is in the navy and roxy and I are here alone all day saw all the stuff in our front room so now I'm kind of paranoid. Anyways. There's a look into our crazy military life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment