my baby.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Goodbye 2010
2010 started out to be a pretty bad year. I was miserable with my life I hated my job and was having relationship and family issues. It felt like I was in a hole that just kept sucking me down and down. It only got worse after my parents got a divorce. Listening to both of them talk bad about one another broke my heart and even more so when my dad left. It was pretty rough on me even though I am now old enough to understand why. I had a brief vacation in June was a nice get away from everything to go see Richard in San Diego but of course it left me heart broken when I left knowing that he didn't want to be with me like I wanted to be with him. I just continued to live my miserable life at my awful job in and out of bad relationships. Then September came along and I got fired from my job a relief but also a stress. The next day Richard begged me to come to San Diego to visit because he was leaving for Florida in November and I wouldn't be able to see him for awhile. Being me I jumped on a plane a few hours later and arrived in San Diego This is when 2010 really started looking up for me. We had a great time for a few days, me of course dreading to leave. Then one night on the couch he said how would you feel about moving out here with me. Me not thinking he was serious I just kind of brushed it off and tried to say well I can't leave my mom blah blah blah. Then probably about 20 minutes later he said seriously. I want you to move out here with me and get married. Me of course in shock because he had told me for so long he wasn't ready to settle down didn't say anything. I thought about it for awhile and said of course!! The next weekend we drove to Arizona and got the rest of my things. Then the week after we had a ceremony on the beach with my mom and dad. I couldn't have been happier. I knew, my mom knew, his mom knew that he and I were meant for each other. We spent the next 2 months in San Diego living the wonderful married life, then in November we moved to Florida and here we are now still happy, living the life.. 2010 Brought me pain, my 21st birthday, and my wonderful husband. Overall I would say it was a half and half year for me. Not awful and not spectacular.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment