First day of the new year and so far so good. Neither one of us have done much of anything today but spent time on our computers and watch a marathon of myth busters . We did go out for Thai food tonight though. It wasn't bad but it wasn't anything like the Thai food we got on the West coast. I've been thinking a lot about the few friends and close family that I have back at home. Really the only friends I left back home were Lindsey Lexi and Sean. Despite Lindsey getting a new boyfriend her and I still talk regularly. Lexi, my best friend that I spent every single day with is a different story. She also got a new boyfriend but also fell off of the face of the earth. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest and maybe I would feel a little different about the situation if she would have told me congrats I'm happy for you ect when I left Arizona and got married. I still in 3 months have not heard anything of the sort from her. I'm a non confrontational person so of course I haven't said anything to her about it. It will stay that way too unless she says something to me. My mom always told me that I needed to stand up for myself and not let people walk all over me or treat me like that but overall i'm a kind hearted person and do not like to bring up touchy subjects. That being said I suppose I will just wait until she comes around and realizes that she hurt me by not being the supportive best friend I needed. Sean and I still talk, almost daily. He's good people. The family I still talk to quite frequently. On another note. New years resolutions:
Stop biting my nails
Stop picking at my face
Tone up/ lose more weight.
With the first two I just plan to try to keep my hands busy doing something and just say to myself everytime I go to bite my nails GROSS how many things have you touvhed without washing your hands now youre sticking your fingers in your mouth. and almost the same with my face if I pick at my face and have bacteria under what nails I do have I could very likely get another infection on my face and I definitely do not want that.
The toning up losing weight thing. First things first I need to go to the DR to get my thyroid checked and see what's going on with that. Then I plan to of course watch my eating habits, play my wii fit, do zumba, and hit the gym. Wish me luck with all 3. Honestly the nails and the picking of the face will probably be the worst for me.
I hope everyone had a great and joyful near year!
No comments:
Post a Comment