my baby.
Friday, April 1, 2011
4/1/11
Happy April! Only a little over 2 months until we leave Florida. Or so we hope. I will CRY if we get permanent orders here. Anywho the other wife and I have been going to the gym every morning which was going well until yesterday. I now remember why I don't make friends with military wives. I'd repeated something Richard had said to her about her husband and she FLIPPED. It was petty too. She started posting nasty statues on facebook. Grow up, especially being shes 25. Whatever I've over it I'll just do my own thing. On another note my Dr's appointment went well the other day. He started me on some meds and now I'm just waiting for the therapist to call and schedule an appointment with me. So the hubby and I have gotten hooked on the show Dexter. Every in his class was talking about it and told us we had to watch it. I had seen the previews for it before and really wasn't interested in it but we started watching it on Netflix and we are completely addicted to it now. Things have been so much better on the homefront too. Im already feeling better between going to the gym and the medicine I'm on. It was 4 years ago day before yesterday that Richard and I started really dating, we dated a little freshman year but nothing serious. It wasn't 4 consecutive years but we always visited eachother, acted like we were together. I always knew and so did my friends and family that we would end up marrying eachother one day. I couldn't be happier either. I couldn't imagine a civilian life now either. I think I have finally decided that I'm going to go to school for something that I love so be it if it takes me 6 years to get my masters. I would rather do that then go to school for 1-2 years and do something I hate. So Masters in Social Work it is. Now if he could just get orders so I can start looking at schools. Hurry up and wait game at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment