my baby.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/07/10

So as if yesterday wasn't stressful enough, today was worse. I was giving our little Roxy dog a bath and as I was blow drying her i found about 3 little black bugs crawling on her so my first instinct says oh shit our dogs has fleas. Im frantically trying to get ahold of him at work. He finally is able to call and tells me to go to petsmart and get her a flea collar and some stuff to spray the house with that will kill the living fleas in the house is that's what they actually were. So I went to petsmart and got the stuff then he tells me that I need to clean EVERYTHING off the floor which was mostly his uniforms pt clothes and clothes we go out in and I needed to vacuum EVERYTHING. First off our vacuum is nasty and smells like mold when I vacuum. Then proceeds to tell me that I need to take all the covers and the things she lays on to the laundrymatt and wash it all. I'm in tears because I was so overwhelemd that I had to do all of this by myself. He could tell that I was crying to he had to ask his chief if he could leave early so he could come help me. Which he was not happy about in the first place because he had asked for the day before off so we could run our errands. Chief let him leave 2 hours early. He got home and we ran to target to get a new vacuum. He picked up the floor and I vacuumed everything we sprayed the house with the flea killing stuff, picked up all the laundry and took it and the dog to the laundry matt. I was totally fine after he got home I think I just needed him to be there for me to help me calm down and know that I didn't have to do it all alone. I love my husband <3

No comments:

Post a Comment