my baby.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
10/12/10
My husbands 21st birthday on a tuesday. Another eventful day. Richard myself, Josh and his wife all decided to go to the bar and have some drinks for his birthday. We left the house at 6:15ish to walk 15 minutes to the bar up the road. We left so early because they all had to go into work the next day. Josh says we're only stay until 9:00 or so. First Richard starts with a straight scotch. I had a jack and coke and josh and shae had sweet tea vodka with sprite. Josh then proceeds to buy us all a chocolate cake shot. No clue what was in it but it was delicious. I had another j&c and Richard had what Josh and Shae were drinking. I then changed to vodka and sprite. We all had a drink in hand and decided to play some pool. The guys went outside to smoke and came back in and said some guy was going to buy us shots. They were at the bar having shots (7 rum shots) then called us girls over for a shot. I had 3 more jack and cokes while I was talking to Shae and the guys drank just as much. 9:30 rolls around and Josh says ok lets leave. Shae and I in front walking hand in hand because I was so drunk I could not even function, Josh and Richard in back. Next thing I know I was face down in the middle of the road. I dont know how i fell or why i didnt catch myself but I had hit my face. Somehow we all managed to get home safely. I lay in bed and Richard is puking in the bathroom. He comes to bed and I ask him if he's ok. Not but 5 minutes later he is on the floor crawling to the bathroom. He didn't make it. Was laying on the floor at the foot of the bed throwing up. I got up to go clean it up and take care of him and somehow tripped over something and ate shit again. Cleaned up his puke and passed out with the light on. Woke up in the morning hurting like hell on my face my shoulder and my back. Bruises on all 3. I don't remember leaving the bar, nor walking home. Needless to say my baby had a fun birthday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment