my baby.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/15/10

Favorite Military/wife quotes.

She packs. She moves. She follows. Why? What for? How come? You may think she has lost her mind. But Actually, she's lost her heart. It was stolen from her by a man. A man who puts duty first, who longs to deploy, who salutes the flag, and whose boots in the doorway remind her that as long as he is her Military Husband..., she will remain his Military Wife. 

Has realized that marriage is not only about how madly in love you are through the good times, but how strongly committed you are through the bad ones

The reason women love military men? It's NOT the uniform. They can cook, clean, make beds and sew, but above all: they know how to follow orders.


Military love is the greatest love ever known or felt. The weight of this love we carry, some women can't even grasp while other women would die trying. We love our men just like you do but unlike you with our love we have to know pain, seperation, and yes even death. That's why we love harder, stronger and are proud to be the military wife.


You could give me a million reasons why I shouldn't have to do this and I can give you a million reasons why I'm proud to do it. Proud Navy Wife.


I'm not the perfect navy wife, the deployments sometimes get to me and there are times when nothing seems to go right when he is gone. I think about how wonderful it would be to have my sailor home all the time. There are times he is home and I push him away so it doesn't hurt so bad when he leaves again. At night I cry because I can no longer handle trying to stay strong. There are times I feel like walking away from this life I built, but when I stop and think about it I remember just how much I love my man and I am proud to be a navy wife

No comments:

Post a Comment