my baby.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
10/15/10
Again, another off day for the Rickel couple. We went today to go get decals for my truck for the second time because when we went last week the system was down so they couldn't give decals. We get there and stand in line then the lady proceeds to tell us that the system is down so decals will not be given out. We went over to the NEX so he could get some boot socks and I could get a new sweatshirt. The douchebag wouldn't let us on because we were in my truck and it didn't have decals even though we BOTH had our ID's. Had a one day pass on my dash from the week before when we went to go do our shopping he asked to see that and was like well this is old you need to go get a new one. So we said fuck it we will just go to sub base to get what we need. We get to sub base walk back to go get his boot socks and ALL of the black boot socks were SOLD out. So then we walk over to go see if we can't grab me a sweatshirt. Found two really cute black ones and OF COURSE neither of them fit me because my boobs are too big and it makes the sweatshirts short. So we're like fuck it let's just go home and we'll call it a day. On our way home he's said watch we will get home and there will be an eviction notice or something on the door, it will be just our luck. We get home and sure as shit something is on the door. The water was shut off for 2 hours due to an emergency water flood. Here I am have to piss like a racehorse. Really didnt do much the rest of the day, went to go feed CMC's dog cause we were dog sitting we come home and he says hes goin to his buddys for a few drinks. Ok that's fine have fun. Bout an hour later he tells me they are going to the bar for a drink, ok cool love you have fun. I THEN notice his watch Navy ring and wedding ring are sitting at home. So at this point I was a little upset but I know its habit for him to take all his stuff off when he walks in the door. I texted and asked if hed realized they were off and he said yes I'm sorry I wasn't planning on going to the bar. So when he gets home he tells me that his supposed best friend says to him so what if Ashley was out of town and there was a hotass girl hitting on you at the bar and you knew you could take her home and bang her without your wife knowing would you do it? What kind of friend trys to get you to cheat on your wife. Of course my husband says absolutely not! Then he tells me that everytime he and Josh hang out Josh tells him Damn Rick your wife is so hot, I wish I could fuck her. WHO DOES THAT?! Just an odd day all around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment