my baby.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
01/04/2011
Feeling a little unwanted and unattractive today. Some days are better than others and It's back and forth with me. I hate when I feel this way though. I feel like my husband doesn't even want to look at me. I'm not sure if it's just a psychological thing and I'm just telling myself this or if it is actually the situation. I could just cry but I need to be strong because if he see's me cry he'll ask whats wrong and it will just end in an argument. I know I shouldn't feel this way because he he married me and he loves me and occasionally tells me I'm beautiful and what not. I just really don't think he understands. I know I should keep things in the past in the past but I can't help but think of the things that he said to me. I don't have a low self esteem i know i'm attractive so it doesn't make sense to me why i'm feeling this way. It seems like some days i'm really happy and content with life and others im just kinda like eh. Not to mention almost every single night I have a dream he's cheating on me or vise versa. I think I may need to pray about it and ask god to take all the bad out of my life and everything the devil is trying to put into my head. Well there's my rant for tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all have those days, but try to remember that your husband is with you for a reason. If he didn't think that you were beautiful, he wouldn't have married you! I know what you mean though, sometimes we all get a bit down on ourselves. Maybe try doing some things to make yourself feel better, it sounds dumb, but going to get my nails done usually works a double purpose of cheering me up, and making me feel a little prettier. lol
ReplyDelete