my baby.

Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/11

Well, today was a productive day. I went to get my nails done, and got the Zumba fitness game for the Wii. Talk about a workout! I though being a dancer that it wouldn't be so bad. Yeah think again. I did 2 increments of 20 minutes and I was hot and sweaty and dying. I for see this along with my lifesytle change (I don't like the word diet cause diet to me means losing the weight and then going back to how you were eating before and gaining it all back) anyway I see this being very effective. My goal is to lose 30 pounds by the time we leave here which is mid June. Then keeping it off. Roxy and I are just hanging out, Richard is at school. My head hurts, think I may go lay down. Nothing else really to go on about

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! We have a PS3, but I keep trying to convince the s/o that we need a wii, so that I can do all of the exercise stuff that they have for it. It looks like a fun way to get in shape :)

    ReplyDelete