my baby.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/30/11

Things have been so much better lately. I finally got into the Dr's to get my bloodwork done to check my thyroid. Started work, it's kicking my butt, but it's worth it. Things with Richard have been amazing. We go out every saturday and have a few drinks and go dancing and I think it really helps us to go out and have our date night. We were getting ready to go to sleep last night and he rolled over and say "I love you" and for some reason it felt different, it actually gave me butterflies and got me to thinking. I hope in 40+ years I still get the same butterflies as I do now after being 4 years together when he tells me he loves me and kisses me. I've been so happy lately and feel so damn lucky to have such a man to call my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment